1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 fisher min mounts for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mee1777, Oct 8, 2003.

1. mee1777

mee1777 Junior Member
    from Ct

i have 2 8ft fisher minute mount plows forsale .. one has really never hit snow for the past 3 years and the other is not bad but could use paint..also have one 8ft snowfoil mounted on the older one... they are bolth hyd .. not electric... sorry i dont have any mounts for them ... oo i have a mount for a dodge thats for sale to,just under carrige..must sell asap
    860 584 1393
  2. brick

brick Junior Member

Plows For Sale?

Do You Still Have Plow Setups?
    I Need Pkg. For 02' Chevy 3/4 Hd
    And 99' 1/2 Ram
    Where Are You Located?
  3. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

brick this post is from 2003 and mee has not been active in over a year...
  4. brick

brick Junior Member

Thanks Anyway...

Aren't These Threads Removed Ever?
    Is There A Way For Us To Remove?
    Also, Is There An Easy Way To Get To Your Posts For Responses?
    Thanks Again
  5. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Lets not start the thread removal depate here again...

You just have to learn to look at the post date when responding threads when you do a search...

as far as seeing responces to your posts...I use the new post button most of the time... it only shown new posts since your last visit.. other than that you just have to remember where you posted the questions....