1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 Fisher Extreme V Plows FOR SALE in MASS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bdavis, Dec 23, 2009.

1. bdavis

bdavis Member

8.6' Stainless Extreme V Plow..... Complete Set Up for Dodge $4500

7.6' Stainless Extreme V Plow..... Complete Set Up for Dodge $4500

Call Brian 978-412-9008 ......Will be away until Monday but will be available after then.

Will Ship at your expense....get a quote at Freightquote.com you will be surprised how cheap it is.
  2. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

Hey Brian.

I think I've talked to you a few times. Im looking for a 8.5 FT Fisher MM plow for a 2001 GMC 3500 1 ton dually dump. I dont know if a 8 FT is to small to run on it but would be intrested in that also if you think thsat would be alright, but i know most guys run the 8.5's on the dumps. Im not looking for anything brand new or really in great condition, just somthing i can throw on this truck. So let me know what you have and if you have any cheaper 8.5 footers. I live in Gloucester so i can come up any time really and take a look at anything you have.

thanls alot!
  3. bdavis

bdavis Member

Sold sold sold