1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 FEET of snow

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Chefdrp, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Chefdrp

Chefdrp Member

Weather channel has it that we may get 2 feet of snow by tues. Right now i have around 8 inches. I live right in a snow belt.

2. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Send it over here, we have no snow on the ground after the last few days. Temps in the 40's and a ton of rain:cry: :cry: .

3. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

Post some pics of the big snow if you get the time.. im sure it will be some sleepless days for you to come ... lake effect can never end sometimes.. best of luck!!!!

4. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

I just took a drive to check out our accounts snow totals so far..

Ellicotville- 10"
    Swain- 3"
    Wellsville- 2"
    Olean- 7"
    Wayland- 2"
    Springwater- 3"
    Bristol- 2"
    Geneseo- 2"

Have two trucks out right now. I just called my Rochester area guys in. Looks like salting for all accounts tonight at a minimum..payup payup

happy plowing boyyyyyyys:salute:

5. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

if only the temps had even been 10 degrees lower the past two weeks we in the eastern part of mass probabaly would have had feet of snow from fridays rain and earlier storms but no... send snow over this way too

6. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Still a bare minimum of snow so far in my area... calling for a brunt of the snow tonight... going to be an early morning for me I guess....

7. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Got up at 4am to only 3" max of snow....WTF...:realmad: oh well enough to go out a plow I guess....maybe we will get some more today...

8. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

frozen001.. I think we are to far south... It looks like lewis county is measuring in feet again this am.. from what ive been hearing it looks like lewis and northern oswego got hamered with feet of snow over the past day and more on the way.

9. pools&plowingct

pools&plowingct Member

must be nice to have snow even alittle bit. my moms flowers are startin to come up i am going out of my mind with no snow