1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 Deere Wheel loaders and One skid steer avalible in Illinois for this season

Discussion in 'Networking' started by dr.diesel, Nov 23, 2014.

1. dr.diesel

dr.diesel Junior Member

Hi everyone,

I have 2 John Deere model 644 Wheel loaders with 3 yard buckets and a 2008 New holland L185 with heat and 2 speed available for use in this upcoming season. The equipment is currently in the NW suburbs of Chicago. The guy I worked with for the last 3 years just got taken to the cleaners by his now exwife and he wont be doing anymore plowing this year. Unfortunately he backed out on me yesterday so I am seeing if there is any interest out there.

All the equipment is in top shape and made alot of money last winter. I have all the receipts from last year to show you the machines never missed a beat and made a ton of money. I have the capability to move the skid steer and the wheel loaders where ever you need. Im looking to rent out all the equipment at reasonable fair rates so that everyone can make a few buck when it snows.

Please call me directly at 1 847 668 9734 or email me at theo1035@comcast.net if you need some equipment for this winter or know of someone looking. Thanks!