1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 Complete Meyer Setups

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snowplow71, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

2 Complete setups!! One 8ft Commercial Poly, new cutting edge. E-60 Pump, just rebuilt this fall, lights,wiring, truck frame that fits 02 Dodge 2500, and controller.I also have a Meyer truck mount, for a 99-04 Ford. This plow has been very well taken care of, washed after every storm and was inside while waiting for snow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One 7.6 steel. Has the poly shield in the front. Also comes with E-60 Pump, lights wiring and controller. This hydro unit was used this winter as well, and runs great! These are plowing setup's ready to be put to work. I will get pictures of the 7.6, and other light and pump frame.

2. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

What are you asking?? Would you consider selling just the blade?? Just curious

3. loudredram

loudredram Member

how muck you looking to get for the dodge set up

4. meyere60

meyere60 Senior Member

so how much for the plows. will you sell them seperate, or some parts seperate

5. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

$1300 OBO complete

6. kron35s

kron35s Junior Member
    from va

Do you want to sell the truck mount for the 99-04 ford? If so how much?

7. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

No reasonable offer refused.

8. kron35s

kron35s Junior Member
    from va

Can you do 250.00 Shipped?

9. meyere60

meyere60 Senior Member

if you can ship 1 or more of the setups to burbank il let me know, and how much for 1 or both setups shipped.

10. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Not interested in shipping sorry.

11. meyere60

meyere60 Senior Member

bumer, what if i paid some extra money for shipping.

12. carmelor

carmelor Junior Member

I'm assuming the ford setup was sold, if it isn't please send me a PM

13. zago7

zago7 Junior Member

I'm interested in the 7 6' steel, can you send me the pictures and your contact info
    thanks