1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 accounts in Westfield, MA

Discussion in 'Networking' started by jpl112, Dec 4, 2007.

1. jpl112

jpl112 Junior Member

I am looking for a subcontractor in Westfield, MA for 1 small commercial parking lot and 1 residential driveway. If you are interested respond here with your email and I will forward the addresses so you can look at the properties. If you do not have proper licensing and insurance for snow plowing then please don't respond as you will have to fax over current copies of each. Thank you for your time....Jeff
  2. 351crules

351crules Member

what licencing do you need to plow?
  3. jpl112

jpl112 Junior Member

I mean you have to be a licensed contractor and have proper insurance. I will not turn over these accounts to just anyone. We are a legitimate business, ie: we have licensing, we have proper insurance and we pay taxes, therefore we expect the same from our subcontractors.
  4. kkls2006

kkls2006 Member

We are located in southwick ma 01077, If you are still looking send the Info via our website