1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

(2) 8' Ultramounts $1,800/$2,000 NW IN/Chicago

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

As it states. Both are in excellent condition, one a bit nicer than the other. Pics below of both. Both have deflectors, ane is sitting on a 4x4 is why it looks taller. Prices are for plowsides only but we do have a few Ultra trucksides available for extra $$.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

damn wish you were closer to NJ

3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

2or3 plug?

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

do you have the mounts and wiring for either a 94 chevy 2500 or a 2002 2500hd? If so how much extra are you looking at?

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

The nicer one is a 3 plug for sure, I'll have to check on the other but I think it is also.

As for the trucksides, I have both minus controllers. Prob around $600 more.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump..................

7. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

you got any unimount mvp wiring you wanna sell?

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I sure don't. I had a couple left but they're gone. Sorry bud

9. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

ook if you come across anymore let me know im interested

10. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

I do have some wiring for that plow. Let me know what you needd and I can take a look at work today and get to you tonight

11. dmaxplowin

dmaxplowin Junior Member
    from indiana

i need a complete truckside minus controller for 02 chevy 2500hd 3 plug can you help me out also do you have a number I can call you at as i need these asap

12. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

Email me at WNC4ever@aol.com and I can send you pictures of the parts.

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

clearwater1@att.net

Bear in mind, the above price is if the truckside is bought with the plow. It'll be a couple hundred more to buy everything outright. We can discount it and take a hit on the plow if you bought them together.

I also have an Ultra set of brackets that I fabbed a few inches of the back ears at a 90* angle to work with a lift. 20 mins of fabbing could put them back to factory. I'll sell that set for $250 without receivers. I can fab them back for another $50

14. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

And to add, one of these is sold. I'm not sure if the buyer picked which one yet.

15. FriendlyCnfines

FriendlyCnfines Junior Member

Anything still available? I can pick up today...1/19/12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.