1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2-6-07 Pictures

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Rcgm, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Here is the storm about 2 hours after it started snowing here in Indianapolis

000_1865.jpg

2. payton

payton Senior Member

are those feet on that junkway.what the hell they do.. help hold it up. when it broke down.

3. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Here is what it looke dlike out my windshield

I started plowing this lot at 4 inches and it was still coming down

000_1866.jpg

000_1868.jpg

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Shut it Payton they are all the way up.You are gonna think junkway when it saves the day on monday when the BOSS is sitting in the garage collecting dust.

RCGM
    Brad

5. payton

payton Senior Member

yeah yeah the boss works just fine.. its the truck the boss gets attached to the front of that is getting surgery

6. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

That is Emerson Avenue over by Alpine took me 35 minutes to get from emerson to stop 11 and 135 that idiot in that beretta wouldn't go over 8 mph.

7. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Another one of emerson avenue.I have some of some piles its on my other camera I will post later.

000_1867.jpg

8. ameyerman

ameyerman Senior Member

give him a little love tap. :waving: :nod:

9. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

HER not him LOL .Evrytime I tryed to go around her she would move over and would not let me pass.Ow well its over and we had a very profitable 2 days.

RCGM
    Brad