Snow Plowing Forum banner

2/6/07 pics

5K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  M&M Services 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are a few pics from 2/6, I didnt get alot of them, but I managed to get a few...camera died..Enjoy,
Mike

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
:D It is the best kind. I would take 3+ events like this a month..easy payup here is a short vid we managed to get before the battery died..(stupid world of wheels) I forgot to charge the battery after that...I did clean up the run off also..We were just trying to get the vid before the camera died..

#7 ·
Looks good M&M. There is nothing like the sound of a diesel at night!

#11 · (Edited)
Thanks for the compliments guys...
Sbrennan007 thank you for the compliments..where exactly are you located??.I wish it would fit in the garage too :crying: But I gave up on that a long time ago :D That truck in the pic looks nice!! didn't you have a dually?? I will be making some changes to it this summer. all I can say is stay tuned LOL..First Time Out how is that V10 doing?? does it have a plow on it yet?

#12 ·
M&M Services;367540 said:
First Time Out how is that V10 doing?? does it have a plow on it yet?
Great... and no.:crying: I had one plowable storm all year. My large money pile for a plow isn't there!

#13 ·
I hear ya on that..Hasn't been much better out here by me..we have had 2 plowable events, and a 1.5 inch clean up event..hopefully it gets better!

#15 · (Edited)
No the only thing I did to it was by the muffler delete pipe..so it is all stock except no muffler..I will buy a catback one day due to the fact that it would be stainless steel..Thank you for the compliments, the pipe was only like $50 and it went right in..Nothing beats the sound of the turbo! :D QualityLandscap do you have any pics of your ride?? Those 6.8s are bad ASS!! if you ever decide to get an exhaust check out MBRP http://www.mbrp.com/main.php?products they offer cat backs for your truck in single and dual exit, and they sound awesome, their distributors are also alot cheaper for the kits...

#16 ·
Where in the Midwest are you from M&M?

#17 ·
M&M Services;374463 said:
No the only thing I did to it was by the muffler delete pipe..so it is all stock except no muffler..I will buy a catback one day due to the fact that it would be stainless steel..Thank you for the compliments, the pipe was only like $50 and it went right in..Nothing beats the sound of the turbo! :D QualityLandscap do you have any pics of your ride?? Those 6.8s are bad ASS!! if you ever decide to get an exhaust check out MBRP http://www.mbrp.com/main.php?products they offer cat backs for your truck in single and dual exit, and they sound awesome, their distributors are also alot cheaper for the kits...
Yea I love the sound of your truck. Sweet truck, I'm hoping to pick up a crew cab 6.0 in a couple of months if there is a deal out there on one. Here are the only pictures I have of my truck as of now.
http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?p=333425#post333425.

#18 ·
Nice looking truck qualitylandscap, and these 6.0s are awesome...BNC I am in the Northwest Suburbs in IL..where are you at??
Mike

#19 ·
West suburbs ,, Lisle-Naperville area..

#20 ·
not to far away....How is the business going??

#22 ·
thank you for the compliment!.. Porter I have the perfect set of wheels for your superduty!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.