1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2/6/07 pics

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by M&M Services, Feb 7, 2007.

1. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Here are a few pics from 2/6, I didnt get alot of them, but I managed to get a few...camera died..Enjoy,
    Mike
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2007
  2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Dont you love fluffy snow :drinkup:

3. M&M Services

from midwest

:D It is the best kind. I would take 3+ events like this a month..easy payup here is a short vid we managed to get before the battery died..(stupid world of wheels) I forgot to charge the battery after that...I did clean up the run off also..We were just trying to get the vid before the camera died..
    [​IMG]

4. Phantom Phil

Phantom Phil Junior Member
    from N.H.

cool

Cool video, I've always wanted to crack the indoor plowing market, it's an untapped goldmine. How did you get that indoor account?

5. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

I love this truck! I just wish I could lift mine some and still have it fit in the garage.

6. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

:dizzy:

RCGM
    Brad

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks good M&M. There is nothing like the sound of a diesel at night!

8. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

What you talkin about Willis.........:dizzy: :dizzy: :confused:

9. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

:dizzy:

Thats what I said maybe there is some new racket with indoor snow.:confused:

RCGM
    Brad

10. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

I think they call that job a ..Zamboni operator :D

11. M&M Services

from midwest

Thanks for the compliments guys...
    Sbrennan007 thank you for the compliments..where exactly are you located??.I wish it would fit in the garage too :cry: But I gave up on that a long time ago :D That truck in the pic looks nice!! didn't you have a dually?? I will be making some changes to it this summer. all I can say is stay tuned LOL..First Time Out how is that V10 doing?? does it have a plow on it yet?

12. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Great... and no.:cry: I had one plowable storm all year. My large money pile for a plow isn't there!

13. M&M Services

from midwest

I hear ya on that..Hasn't been much better out here by me..we have had 2 plowable events, and a 1.5 inch clean up event..hopefully it gets better!

14. qualitylandscap

qualitylandscap Member

Do you have an exhaust on your f-250 6.0? If so what kind, it sounds awesome!

15. M&M Services

from midwest

No the only thing I did to it was by the muffler delete pipe..so it is all stock except no muffler..I will buy a catback one day due to the fact that it would be stainless steel..Thank you for the compliments, the pipe was only like $50 and it went right in..Nothing beats the sound of the turbo! :D QualityLandscap do you have any pics of your ride?? Those 6.8s are bad ASS!! if you ever decide to get an exhaust check out MBRP http://www.mbrp.com/main.php?products they offer cat backs for your truck in single and dual exit, and they sound awesome, their distributors are also alot cheaper for the kits...

Last edited: Feb 19, 2007
  16. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Where in the Midwest are you from M&M?

17. qualitylandscap

qualitylandscap Member

Yea I love the sound of your truck. Sweet truck, I'm hoping to pick up a crew cab 6.0 in a couple of months if there is a deal out there on one. Here are the only pictures I have of my truck as of now.
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?p=333425#post333425.

18. M&M Services

from midwest

Nice looking truck qualitylandscap, and these 6.0s are awesome...BNC I am in the Northwest Suburbs in IL..where are you at??
    Mike

19. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

West suburbs ,, Lisle-Naperville area..

20. M&M Services

from midwest

not to far away....How is the business going??