1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2-26-07 Storm

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JPMAKO, Feb 27, 2007.

JPMAKO Senior Member

2. New Heights

New Heights Senior Member

Nice trucks I see you brought them at Paramus Chevy. Thats where I got both my 04 Silverados.
  3. 1sthippy

1sthippy Member

What no '86

JPMAKO, What No vid of the pride of the fleet? No Really, How well does the reflective tape work/last on the end of the blade like that. I could use some on mine! Hippy
  4. Plow Dude

Plow Dude Senior Member

Why don't you put salt in the back of the dump instead of that little spreader?
  5. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

I thought that one plow setup looked different... then i realized what was missing. The sno-foil! how come you took it off the 8footer? Nice trucks by the way.
  6. S & A Landscaping & Plowing Service

S & A Landscaping & Plowing Service Senior Member

Plow Dude I was going to ask the same thing...Why not use the dump on the truck or go with a little bigger salter..It"s a nice looking truck but why...:confused:
  7. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Lookin good. They have a chev like your 1 ton on the lot locally. I'm surprised it still hasn't sold. Would be a great landscaping truck during the summer and plow in winter.

JPMAKO Senior Member

I only got the 2007 at Paramus as you can tell from the really bad looking mud flaps on the back. I ran into someone that custom makes the mud flaps for people with graphics for $200.00 a set. That is the next purchase for the truck, along with getting them all lettered. You, Alex (aka Wacker) and I should get together sometime as all of our previous meetings seem to have gotten pushed off for some reason. Let me know!

The pride of the fleet was done for the day when I broke out the camera for videos. The reflective tape holds up well, it has lasted two seasons on the 8' fisher and the Meyers without coming off. Just clean the area with some alcohol before putting it on.

I only salt two places and as of right now can't justify putting a larger salter on any of the trucks. Hopefully next year I will have a few more commercial lots and will buy something bigger.

Cause it is a pain in the arse to plow with that thing on and for residential it really is not necessary. I think I will be going with the rubber flaps next year.