1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2-22-08 in the Lehigh Valley

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by highlander316, Feb 24, 2008.

1. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

first two are from the storm the week before, sorry for the crappy pics, I suck w/ a camera.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. highlander316

from 2-22-08. The second is a vid of my strobes.

[​IMG]
    <embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i50.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid50.photobucket.com/albums/f336/highlander316/MOV01883.flv">

3. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

nice set up man i like the red on red try to get some action video next time :cool:

4. highlander316

yea I keep wanting to. To busy making the money though, ya know? lol.

5. Westernman

Westernman Junior Member

is that the auto zone by the old Nazareth speedway if so when i go by there i always think that the person who plows that does a really good job and i am soon going to be purchasing a western and where did u get yours and nice setup

6. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

NICE PICS AND A SWEET RIG GLAD US PA BOYS FINALLY GETTING IN THE ACTION payuppayuppayup:drinkup:

7. highlander316

thanks, yes we just picked that place this year. I got the truck from Star Pontiac, but the plow was put on by Merkin's in Easton. I've been there a few times for parts and stuff, good people to deal w/. What kind of truck are you putting it on.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  8. highlander316

i hear ya! I've 'pushed' every event this year so far (4) and salted a few others, but this one was nice. When we made our first rounds in the morning, the snow was nice and fluffy; pushed real nice and the blowers through it great.

9. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

yea man i try and get a co pilot to ride with me but doesn't always happens ya know . new western does look awesome on new gmc

10. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck, the red on red looks great. How old is that plow?

11. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures! Did you get that truck from Star pontiac GMC in Easton/Hellertown?

12. Westernman

Westernman Junior Member

right now i own a Chevy but next year i am going to purchase a other Chevy , and i saw that dealer when i was on westerns site looking for close dealers, how are there prices

13. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I love your decal design. It looks cool. Also, nice Western low.

14. highlander316

yea I keep thinking I should give the camera to my guy, but he's to busy w/ a blower or shovel.

15. highlander316

brand new this season, bought it w/ the truck.

yea, traded my Ford in on it. Bought at the Easton location. Bought my last Trans Am there, and had my previous t/a's serviced there. Gotten to know some of the people there pretty well, so I'm gonna try to keep my business there. Do you come up this way often?

seem reasonable. I've never been to another Western dealer so I can't tell you how they compare. I just go there cuz the majority of my accounts are located in the city of Easton, so it's only a two minute drive during an emergency. Looking at buying a new or used Chevy?

thanks. Kept it the same as on my previous truck, so that people will recognize it. This one is gold and silver leaf. In the sun when it's clean, it REALLY shines. I have front license plates to go it, but I'm to lazy to mount them lol. Gonna get a dump this summer and have it lettered the same.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  16. Westernman

Westernman Junior Member

used, but i was actually was looking at that truck at star , i thought it was a nice setup

17. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

18. highlander316

yea I picked this one up at the end of November. It was left over that they had just put the plow on. Got 0% which made the deal. They also gave me a decent trade on my Ford that they've been using to plow their lot currently lol.

19. highlander316