1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 - 2013 Kubota M110's, with HLA snowings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lawntec, Mar 8, 2016.

1. lawntec

lawntec Senior Member

So, here is the scoop. I have 2 - M110's that are coming off lease April 1. I plan to lease 2 new ones for the next 3 years (I like new equipment).

They have 800 (+-10) hours. 4 remotes, A/C, air ride seat, CD players with Bluetooth, LED lighting (not factory).

They are in near mint condition. I mean...there is literally nothing a person has to fix/replace/polish/clean. The day I bought them, I had them vinyl wrapped. This means, under the vinyl is a perfect unfaded bright orange finish, with zero scratches.

These have been under warranty the whole time, and the only thing they have ever been in for was a recall on PCV valves.

The HLA snowings are the 3200 series, 9' with 2.5' wings, making it 14' wide. These with the belly mounts were over $13,000 USD each.

Literally...there is nothing they need. Just....either I buy out the lease, or I sell it. I may as well sell it and get new ones.

$50,000 USD each, for $52.500 Ill throw in my 2013 102" Schulte blowers (but not my PXPL attachments, lol). The blowers were over $4000 USD each.

Yes, I am in Canada. I am 1 hour north of Plentywood, ND. I hope you don't fear the border crossing. I will handle 100% of this for you. I'll even arrange shipping across the line for you.

Your dollar being so much better than ours, is why it is worth it for me.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Please post or send me pictures
  3. lawntec

lawntec Senior Member

I just posted a link to a video in action. I will take photo's tomorrow and post them. I just washed it up today, because a farmer wants to come look at it lol.

BTW: These tractors have been inside our heated shops all winter, never once have they been started cold, nor have they been plugged in. Then they sit behind our warehouse all summer.

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

post your phone number.
    no need to ship these across the border, maybe we can keep these in canada eh
  5. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Oh dear god they're black...take my money.lol
  6. PALS Landscapin

PALS Landscapin Senior Member

Sick machine and good luck with sale.
  7. lawntec

lawntec Senior Member

I didn't I was allowed to post phone numbers lol. Phone calls welcome, it is not snowing at all in our neck of the woods :)

As for black....vinyl wrap peels right off. :)
  8. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Wow, that's a great deal.

Decisions, decisions. Although I'm not really in the market for another tractor right now.

Good luck.
  9. lawntec

lawntec Senior Member

Here are some pictures

10. lawntec

lawntec Senior Member

I am very sorry for the sideway photos, lol

11. GMC Driver

GMC Driver Senior Member

Very nice - good luck with the sale.
  12. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

The blower is interesting, did you make the back drag edge yourself?
  13. snoworks1

snoworks1 Senior Member

So does the $50,000.00 include the wing plow?
  14. lawntec

lawntec Senior Member

Yes. It works 100% better than I thought it was going to, and that's why I won't get rid of it. Lol.
  15. lawntec

lawntec Senior Member

Yes, $50,000 include the plow :)
  16. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

I could sell my 6430 and buy two Kubotas. WOW. I was told it would be a PIA to take the Snowwing off all the time when I wanted to clear driveways also my guy does not like to plow with a blower on the back and the type of valves my machine has the lines pop off all the time. You can bungee cord them or cable time them they keep getting spit out.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    mr.lawn works likes this.
  17. lawntec

lawntec Senior Member

There is no reason the line should pop out, I would have to imagine there is a problem with either the end of the hose, or the remote itself. The Kubota, has the same push style connection, but I have never had a line pop out (well, it has happened, but due to human error).

As for dropping the blade....it takes 1 minute. To reconnect - takes 1 minute. I would never attempt to do a driveway with a blade on the front. But when it comes to the blower....I have never removed it from the tractor.

By the way....I have rim guard in the front tires...to keep the front end down with the plow off.
  18. lawntec

lawntec Senior Member

Sunday bump!! Still for sale
  19. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

I'm shocked these are both still here.
  20. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

How many people have $50,000 laying around for snow equipment for next year