1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 2012 GMC 3500HDs, brand new, one dump, one flatbed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by affekonig, May 14, 2013.

1. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I work with a dealer that has these two trucks on the lot and I finally got a chance to look at them today. They're sweet setups and they have them priced pretty crazy low. I don't work at or for the dealership, I just thought that maybe somebody would be interested as they're nicely setup and they're willing to deal. They're both gas and 4x4. I can get you in touch with the dealer of anybody is interested. Again, I don't work there, I just think they're sweet tucks that somebody might be able to use. They're in Bloomington, IL.

I guess I can't add pics from my phone, but I'll get them up soon.
    [​IMG]
    Untitled by affekonig2000, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Untitled by affekonig2000, on Flickr

2. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

That red flatbed is about $1500 cheaper then a plain chassis cab here. So saving $1500 PLUS the cost of the bed ... maybe $4000 all together... not bad at all!

4. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

Steve, Brad Sather is not happy with you and your wandering eye

5. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

The white truck would be in the high 40's to low 50's around here. Too bad we can't buy brand new south of the border.

6. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

These are really nice setups and they'd like them off the lot. Also, that box truck in the pictures next to these two is a GMC 4500 dually with a Duramax. That one's used, but also a nice setup. I don't know if anybody is looking for a box truck, but they're willing to deal on that one too.

7. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

No worries, I'm not in the market for one right now anyways. I was just thinking about it a few months back but then I reminded myself that I don't need a brand new pickup, I'd rather have more tractors :)

8. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Nothing? Eh?

9. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I emailed the guy you gave me the email address for and never heard a word.

10. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Hmm, I'll get a hold of him. Actually, he's getting married this weekend. That might be the issue

11. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

The flatbed is sold. Dump still available.

12. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

how much is the dump?

13. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

In the windshield it says $34,538.00 If I click on the picture larger pictures come up.

14. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Ok, now I see it. Oops. My dealer gave me a price for the same truck but 2013, for $83 more.

15. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

They're still probably willing to deal. I can't say for sure, but I know they'd like to have it off the books...