1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 2007 Tilt Cab 6500 AND 1979 Unimog

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by vertskier1, Jan 5, 2007.

1. vertskier1

vertskier1 Junior Member

We are located in Wauconda, Illinois. For Sale we have two 2007 Tilt Cab 6500 with spreaders. We bought these two trucks assuming we'd have use for them this season, however things are looking pretty grim in chicago, so we are now selling them without even using them ONCE! Infact we just finished putting herculiner on the frame and just about everything under the bed, to prevent rusting, the damn liner is still stuck all over my hands! Also for sale is a 1979 Unimog with only 2500 miles! We have many parts for the unimog too: New windows (old ones are fine), new transmission, engine, 2 schmidt snowblower attachments, and a schmidt plow. please send emails to macssnow@yahoo.com if you are interested in any of these items.

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Everybody here likes to see picture's so if you can post some picture's that would be great.

Good Luck Mike

3. psdiesel24

psdiesel24 Member

Would also like to see some pics and prices.

4. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

I tried to e-mail your Acct. at the yahoo address,

but had no luck. Please post some pics, or send them to me @ gd8boltman@yahoo.com

5. Eclipse

Eclipse Senior Member

email address did not work for me either

6. vertskier1

vertskier1 Junior Member

prices and pics

sorry I haven't been in work for the last few days but the price is $70,000 for the t6500 and here are some pics.

Salters 011.jpg

Salters 012.jpg

Salters 013.jpg

7. vertskier1

vertskier1 Junior Member

they are Swenson spreaders on the trucks, sorry about the fuzziness.

8. Eclipse

Eclipse Senior Member

Do you have any pics of the UniMog? How much are you asking for it? Thanks.

9. vertskier1

vertskier1 Junior Member

yeah ill go take some pics of the unimog right now, it is listed on ebay as im writing this.

10. vertskier1

vertskier1 Junior Member

there are actually 2700 miles on the unimog.

Salters 018.jpg

Salters 019.jpg

11. vertskier1

vertskier1 Junior Member

$28000 o.b.o. with attachments. please send emails to vertskier1@yahoo.com this address works. sorry about the previous one.

12. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i like to how much for the unimog

13. vertskier1

vertskier1 Junior Member

$28000 O.B.O. for the Unimog with 2 schmidt snowblower attachments, and a plow, plus the extra trans, extra windows and weather stripping, extra axles, extra engine,... pretty much a unimog and a stripped-out unimog is what you'll get.

14. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Got pics of the plow and blower for the unimog

15. vertskier1

vertskier1 Junior Member

yeah i can post pics of the blowers and plow, not until tomorrow or wednesday because we are in a storm as of now.

16. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Would you separate and sell just the extra Mog axles?

17. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping Member

18. vertskier1

vertskier1 Junior Member

the salters have been used now since the storm we had last week. just wanted to inform y'all.