1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2-12 snow storm Pittsburgh PA

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by deere615, Feb 12, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Well Pittsburgh finally got a good snow storm this year. I had the day off school.:bluebounc Was out in the morning then back out for the afternnoon into the evening for the heavy wet stuff. Who else was out today? Heres some pics:
    About 5:30 this morning
    snow 6am.jpg
    Quad doing our alley
    plowin snow.jpg
    On the road
    Snow road.jpg
    Plowing side walks at one of my accounts
    plowin snow 2.jpg

snow 6am.jpg

plowin snow.jpg

Snow road.jpg

plowin snow 2.jpg

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Great Pics

3. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

looks good...how does the kawi push the heavy stuff?

4. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

I have an awsome video of be pushing snow from a stuck backhoe but it wont load. we got a pile of snow supposed to get 3 to 5 got over a foot

5. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

yes i was out on the PA turnpike heading into aspinwall i took a few also have one one the back road home, but it looks like my timestamps are wrong atleast the one pic has the wrong time

ok i just reset the clock on my cam

duh

DSC00895wrongtime.jpg

DSC00891aa.jpg

DSC00888aa.jpg

Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

We got about an inch of sleet, ice and snow all mixed. I forgot the camera though.

7. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

i never did measure but i would say we had 3 to 4 as i finally got to use the toro ( i love it i would buy another if i could)

8. deere615

I pushed my alley and some side walks and it did fine, as long as I didn't stop.
    Where are you in Pa?
    Nice pics, The roads were pretty bad, it took them along time to get them clean, then They got covered again today lol!!!

9. deere615

I measured we had a little more than 3.5 inches yesterday and about another inch today! I had the day off today to because the township ran low on saly:nono: It was a bad morning today it fell at the perfect time and alot of schools didn't have the time to cancel/delay. I go to a private school, so I follow my school district and they canceled, but my school never delayed or canceled, which meant I didn't go( I went to clean snow:bluebounc) but it counted as a day of school.:yow!:
    Heres a pic from yesterday afternoon
    amount of snow.jpg

amount of snow.jpg

10. deere615

Heres two quick pics from this morning. we had close to 2 inches
    quad.jpg
    alley.jpg

quad.jpg

alley.jpg