1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2-12 mess in northeast ohio

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by KGRlandscapeing, Feb 13, 2008.

1. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

2-12 mess [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

no videos thou i cant hold the phoen and drive and plow all at the same time ill have to work on it

2. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Man, do I that kind of snow! That's like the first snow storm we had here this year, and it was my first time plowing. What a great time I had learning how to plow residentials with the wet and heavy stuff!

3. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

what u mean u cant drive plow and take videos at the same time, kids there getting lazier by the generation. J/K

4. KGRlandscapeing

i can hold the camera with my left cause it has the wheel and my right is on my control with is stuck to my console. and it only takes 15 seconds of video on my phone by the time i get moving its done

5. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

just tape it to your forhead that should work LOL

6. KGRlandscapeing

i was trying to put it on the dash but that place is a mine feild its a semi truck lot so its got ruts and groves and what a mess

7. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

i meant to for u to use duct tape

8. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures..

9. KGRlandscapeing