1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2-12-07 Iowa Storm *Videos*

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by William B., Feb 15, 2007.

1. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Here are some pics from Tuesdays storm. We got about 6 inches or so. It was hard to tell with the drifting
    First is Monday night when I got home from work at 1130pm
    Second is the basketball courts at on of the elementary schools
    Third is what it looked like when I started
    Last is a pic of my truck and a friends truck. He needed my cellphone charger and stopped by real quick

snow1.jpg

vanallen.jpg

vanallenplow.jpg

meandcorbin.jpg

2. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

First couple are doing the parking lot at the middle school in town.

msplow.jpg

msplow2.jpg

msplow3.jpg

3. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Now for the vids
    First is the Middle School Parking lot
    [​IMG]

Second was early Tuesday morning. Couple member might recognize the sound in the background
    [​IMG]

4. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Did ya respond to the fire, or keep plowing??? At least you got some snow, we havent had any for almost two weeks agian.

5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Looking good Will, How'd you like plowing with the wings?

6. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Johnny- The wings really seemed to help. Your right though, it would be nice if they were angled in more like a containment type wing but they were still helpfull.

Yes I did respond to the fire. I made one quick pass to clean it up the little crumbs and headed into town. I was clear across town so it took me a little bit to get there.

7. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

I just watched those vids and looked at the pics on DP. Good ones!! I don't even remember what my plow is for.