1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2-1-11

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by thesnowman269, Feb 1, 2011.

1. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

enjoy :salute:

snow storm 2-1-11.jpg

snow storm 2-1-11 2.jpg

Attached Files:

2. thesnowman269

kinda forgot to keep taking pictures after this one. oh well...

snow storm 2-1-11 4.jpg

3. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

I am glad some one in ohio is getting snow all I got is ice.

4. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

how are you liking the the new truck?

5. thesnowman269

At first i loved it, then i hated it cause it had to many problems. But ive slowly been working out the kinks and getting everything to work right so im starting to love it again.... till something else breaks :rolleyes:

6. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Looks good we just got ice and rain here

7. thesnowman269

thats what were getting now supossibly pretty messy out there i havent had to go out since this morning

8. Krumm

Krumm Member
    from CR, IA

were getting hammered right now in iowa. i was actually just let go at work because i couldn't make the 40 mile trip into town to get in there truck. oh well, my safety isn't worth any dollar amount.

9. Kale Lawn

Kale Lawn Senior Member
    from Ohio

I'm glad I got my plow switched over to a steel edge before this storm.. we had like 1-1.5" of ice pack down in the solon moreland hills area.. push 10ft.. plow trips... push 10 ft... plow trips.... brand new springs begining of the season! PITA!

10. thesnowman269

solved that problem :cool:

Attached Files:

11. thesnowman269

this has to be the scariest driveway i have ever touched. it hadnt been plowed in over a month so there was about a foot or more of wet heavy snow. 2ft to the left theres a 40ft drop with no gaurd rail to stop you if you start to slide. at the very top its a sharp turn to the right and goes up another 30ft in elevation. across the street is a shear drop off. one split second mistake here and your done for. this is how i left it i wasnt risking my life for anykind of money. the picture doesnt do it justice by anymeans

Attached Files:

12. qualitylawn

qualitylawn Senior Member

thats alot of snow i used to have that same plow!

13. Racer593

Racer593 Member

Tried that one time too...till I caught an ice edge and almost went through the windshield!!

14. thesnowman269

cant say that didnt happen.... i hit the roof tho