1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1st timer part 2

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bigmike35, Nov 9, 2002.

1. bigmike35

bigmike35 Junior Member
    from buffalo

Let me thank everyone who replied to my posting.
    My first thought was a jeep but i also have a hog of a snowblower (10HP) that i will need to carry along for those tight driveways. This will be a business that i will be in for a long time so i want something that will last. I am also opening a sub shop in the city & i also want to do lawn cutting for the spring & summer so a truck will come in handy for all of those task.
    Has anyone ever used a rear plow? Once again let me thank all who replied & the person or persons who thought of this web site because it is truly a useful tool!!!!!!!!!!:waving:

2. Snoworks

Snoworks Senior Member

I have rear plows on all my trucks 2-Jeeps, 2-S10's, 1 Sierra, and 1 Suburban. I would not consider going out to plow without one! Only time I would not install rear unit, is if I had a large sites(over 10 acres) with lots of open space. And then I would probably opt for a loader instead of a truck with front and rear plows.

Once you have one, you will not want to plow without!

Let it snow!!

CGB

3. Ground Master

Ground Master Junior Member

do your trucks have front plows too?, or just plows in the rear?

4. Snoworks

Snoworks Senior Member

Ground Master - All my trucks have front and rear plows.

CGB