1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1st rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Idealtim, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

this thing has gotten me out of some pretty bad jams.i am curious to see it working at its full capacity, somewhere around 18 inches.ive got the machines,now all i need is the snow.C'mon mother nature, this is the best youve got for connecticut? View attachment 14453 srry its kinda blurry, its from a cellphone.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2007
  2. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

looks like a champ.
    I bet it will do well.

3. snow_samurai

snow_samurai Member

What is the make and model ???

4. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

make and model

as for year, i dont know.what i do know that its from the 1970s, and the model is 120. i would assume that it stands for 12hp.and it clearly says ford on the side but pic is to blurry.Do you have any expertice in these tractors?Does any one know where to buy parts?

5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Depend on what kind of parts you are looking for, but Berlin Power Equipment in Berlin Mass. has just about anything that you could ever want.

6. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

attachments

well, for the most part, since nothing is broken yet, i am looking for some attachments. What i saw in a catalog from the 70s was a 2 cubic foot wieght box in the back. i guess you can take the hitch off and mount this thing using the three bolts.they say it weighs 200 pounds when filled with sand.Simple, could be made in a machine shop cheap.

7. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

and thanx firsttimeout, i dont know any places,ill have to check it out, do they have a website?

8. 93redneck150

93redneck150 Member

i got some

my uncle has a ford 140 for sale, it comes with a snow plow, snow blower, mower deck, rototiller, wheel weights, sleeve hitch, tire chains etc..

email me at 4x4@twcny.rr.com if your interested or have questions bout these tractors

dave m

9. DeereFarmer

I do not know if they have a website, but here is what I do know (forgot they have a different name now!):

Village Power Equipment Co
    244 Pleasant St
    Berlin, MA 01503-1631
    (978) 838-2484

10. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Don't hold your breath for snow... Especially here in CT.. alittle Ice to rain tonight- than nothing for the next several days.. Supposed to be 50-55 again on Saturday... WTF is going on this winter???????:angry: :angry:

11. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

a-men

amen to that.mother nature needs to make up her mind.i cant imagine what the contractors that charge by the push are feeling:dizzy::realmad:and thanx to first time out for the info.

12. DeereFarmer

No problem, if I think of or see any place in my travels I'll let you know. It can be hard to find parts for an older tractor that is not a Deere (not that Deers need new parts!;) ).