1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1st plowing season and HOLY COW

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Smitty58, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Smitty58

Smitty58 Senior Member

Well I set up a 86 CJ7 with a 6 1/2 Meyer way back in September and could not wait to try her out. I got my wish these past 3 days. SW Ohio got clobbered and everyone needed the "plow guy". I only have 1 commercial account but I couldn't drive down the street without getting stopped to do a driveway. The phone rang so much I couldn't hardly plow a drive without getting a call in between. I put a hitch hauler on back to carry a snow blower and that worked great. The Jeep plowed more snow than I thought possible ,now I want something bigger to go with it. The only downside to the CJ plow machine that I can see is the lack of comfort. I saw guys with brand new trucks all over and I thought that sure would be nice ,but my first few days plowing have been very rewarding so I can't complain.