1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1st plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by wls, Nov 11, 2006.

1. wls

wls Senior Member

Just got in from the 1st plow for us. Beat my record of plowing on turkey day the last 2 yrs.:)

2. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

we have yet to recive any white stuff, its 17 degrees right now, but the sun is shining, and its suppose to get up to 35 today. I hate playing the waiting game, its just drives me crazy!

3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

You woun't need to Wait long...lol
    I think that is going to change soon... like maybe tonight and tomorrow....:waving:

4. wls

wls Senior Member

I'll tell ya what, sure felt good to be plowing, alot better then sucking leaves.payup

5. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

We have a slight chance of snow/rain tonight and tommrow, but its suppose to be 40 degrees tommrow, theres a slight chance of rain/snow on and off all week it looks like, but it just dosent work when its 40 out!:cry:

6. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

I just cheeked the forecast, it's about the same for us too...
    What happened to that Low that was coming our way from Canada????.......

7. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

hi 60's here in pa i dont think we will see snow for a litte...plow stuff is gettin 100% done over this weekend....going to spend money in a 1/2 hr on new snowblower and some shovels!!! LET IT SNOW

8. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

ya, i dont know what happend to that low. It was suppose to get down to 9 last night, and it only got down to 17. Oh well, I guess I'll haed back out to the scraper and make some more ditchs. That acually works pretty well when the ground is a little frozen.

9. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, we got everything possible yesterday......Rain, sleet, thunder, lighting, wind, and snow. Nothing stuck of course but if it would have started the switch to sleet and snow 2 hours earlier, I coulda got some spreadin' action!:cry: :cry: