1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1st named winter storm

Discussion in 'Weather' started by grandview, Nov 7, 2012.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

2. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

I dated a girl named Athena....

I was 17, and she was 18. I worked as a busboy in a "greek restaurant" a couple days a week. So, I begin "dating her" for about 5 minutes, and her dad finds out. From what I remember, the father freaked out that his daughter was dating a "NON GREEK GUY", and he did something really bad with a cucumber and a meat cleaver in the kitchen in front of his daughter.

Needless to say, I lost my job, and never even went back to get my pay. The relationship was immediately terminated, as I really was kind of fond of my ***** and all of it's eccentricities
  3. unit28

unit28 PlowSite Fanatic

are these named after snow storms too of any type, or just " winter storms" ?
    I do not understnd.much O' nuthin in winter storm names
  4. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

The national weather service released a statement advising people it was a weather channel thing, and not a weather service thing and they would not be naming snow storms
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Now Brutus is on the way to the Midwest.

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

Its here tonight...Thumbs Up
  7. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

To bad he is not heading for his home state of Ohio. :laughing:
  8. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Ha I see what you did there.