1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1st Generation V-Plow Controller?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Fishead, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Fishead

Fishead Junior Member

I just bought a used 1st generation 8'2" v-plow. The pump and valves mount in the engine compartment, but I was wondering if I could build a spot for them and mount them on the quick detach?

The plow did not come with a controller. Do I need to get the one with the three toggle switches or will any of the controllers work?

Anyone have a copy of the wiring diagram/owner's manual for that plow? I would pay for the copies and to mail it. Or copy it electronically and email it to me? I have emailed the Boss website twice without any response. The manuals online are for the 2nd and 3rd generation plows (I think).

Thanks for any info.
  2. Fishead

Fishead Junior Member

Hey all,
    Just a quick note. I just received electronic copies of all three of the manuals for the conventionally mounted v-plow from BOSS.

**Getting closer to a '71 Chev 1ton 4wd with a Boss Conventional mount 8'2" v-plow!**
  3. upnorthguy

upnorthguy Junior Member
    from mn

Wiring Manuals

I also have the same problem that you had. Could E-mail me the manuals for the rt-1 stye v plow manuals. Thanks