1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1st can I bought was a bad one

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by qualitycut, Nov 24, 2008.

1. qualitycut

qualitycut PlowSite Fanatic

I went and purchased my first can of FF and I sprayed a couple connections and it wouldnt stop spraying out until the can was empty. But for the short use I got it clean my connectors nice.

2. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

what the nozzle was stuck or what?

3. qualitycut

Ya i pulled it of and i still was coming up through the can.

4. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

I had a new can where the nozzle wouldnt spray at all. I tried switching tips with another can and it still wouldnt spray. I ended up just tossing it in the trash

5. qualitycut

Ya i through it in the mulch until it quit spraying cost me 8 for the can and 15 in gas to get it kinda sucked should have bought a few more on the trip.

6. Indy

Indy Senior Member

Hey guys, I am super sure Dan or Joy would do something about this if they knew.

Send'm a PM:salute:

Mike

7. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

You should'a just continued to undercoat your truck or somethin!

8. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Shoot me a PM about the problem with the can. I will take care of it. :blush2:

9. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

so, how did that can work out for you????:salute:

10. qualitycut

It worked good. I had that post about spraying it on my block heater in the truck well it shorted again and I sprayed some of my sample can I got a while back and worked again but then I was going to spray the extension cord with it and wouldnt spray. But I still have a big full can so I will make it. I still cant figure out how that makes it not short but I am happy.

11. qualitycut

I brought the can Inside and now its working again, also my block heater didnt short out again.