1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 ram 2500 Clearance lights

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by mengle, Dec 20, 2014.

1. mengle

mengle Junior Member

I have a 1999 2500 with clearance lights on it they are em lights. I want to make the strobe. This truck is a plow truck only so i don't want to shell out 300 dollars on an atomic lights fyi went out of business. So what is the cheapest way for this to work. I heard of putting flashers and led bulbs on it. How would i go about doing this i have 0 knowledge when it comes to electric. So if you have a diagram or a how to video i would deeply appreciate it.:mechanic:
    Also does anyone know where to get surface mount led strobe lights that are cheap.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

EBay.........

3. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

read this thread from 1 month ago.

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=158272

this is not a project for wiring beginners, but would be a good opportunity to learn. there are different ways to do this. the more time you put in, the better the results. all info found within the above thread.