1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 K3500 Crossmember tortion Bar

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by SchneiderPlowin, Jan 22, 2012.

1. I am looking all over for a Tortion Bar Crossmemer for a 1999 K3500 I went to turn up tortion bars and the crossmemer was pretty rusted out and needs to be replaced, Any one no where to get one? my dealer said discontinued and all the junk yards around me say they dont have one.... any got one that they want to sell? or do you know where to get one?
    Thanks Neal

608 931 4604
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I know you said "your" dealer said discontinued but did you happen to call any others? I'm not sure how big of a dealer you tried but it wouldn't hurt to try another one....especially a larger one. If GM truly has stopped supporting that product, I would really think that Dorman (parts manufacturer) would have picked up production of something like that...I don't know that for sure, but just a thought
  3. Thanks For your help we finally found one!