1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 Jeep Wrangler with 7ft Western plow...FEELER for now

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AmericanHandymn, Sep 10, 2006.

1. AmericanHandymn

AmericanHandymn Junior Member

I am considering selling a 1999 Jeep Wrangler and I am curious as to what most of you think it would go for. I know pics would help, but I don't have any right now (not my rubi in my avitar)Here's the info.

It currently has a 7ft Western snow plow (around 2 years old) on it which was used to plow 3 personal drives but that may be coming off if the current buyer isn't willing to pay for it.

1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Blue with Black soft top

6cyl

5spd

Full hard doors

Power windows and locks (yes I am serious)

AC, tilt, AM/FM

110k miles

Newly rebuilt transmission

New centerforce clutch

New headers

New borla exhaust

New U-joints

Newer brakes

2 in budget boost style spacers

Bilstein shocks

30" BFG AT's

Class 3 trailer hitch and wiring

It is in excellent shape with only normal wear for it's age. It has not been in any accidents and is a 1 owner. It currently runs on synthetic oil and has always been well maintained.

I know what I think it is worth and I know what KBB, edmunds, and NADA say it's worth but I am looking to get a market opinion. Let me know what you think and if you are interested. NO TRADES. Pics will follow eventually.