1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 jeep cherokee

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by snow problem, Oct 1, 2008.

1. snow problem

snow problem Senior Member

This is my jeep without the bags in the front filled and no weight in the back.

269.jpg

272.jpg

2. snow problem

Fist pitcure is with the about 70 psi in the bags.

3. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Are they both the same picture?

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Cool little rig.

5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

nice little rig
    do the wheels bottom out on bumps?
    are you able to get the jeep level

6. Turbo X

Turbo X Junior Member

what air bags did you use..

7. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

i think some heavy duty springs are in order for that jeep

8. snow problem

I have air lift bags in front, I had to cut the bump stops off, when I out about 400lbs of weight in the back it levels out fine. Its hard to tell by the photos, but the front end drops very lttle when I raise the plow. I been plowing res. driveways for about 12 years and I do about 60 large driveways with this jeep. I have had several other plow trucks, and this by far is the best for doing the driveways.

9. Turbo X

Turbo X Junior Member

I have Timbren kit on my 88 Cherokee using a snoway plow for the last 10 yrs. but it's rusted a way and I swap the plow over to my 2000 Cherokee. I was planing on taking off the timbren kit and putting on the 2000 , but was hoping for an easier solution... seem like it going to be the same work... so I put the Timbren on... and your right it is a greate snow plow it never let me down...wesport