1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport with 4.0L 4X4 select-trac AW4 Automatic Western Uni-mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by asudds, Jan 13, 2010.

1. asudds

asudds Junior Member

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport with 4.0L 4X4 select-trac AW4 Automatic
    160,000 miles
    New Rad, Waterpump, Thermostat, Tires last year
    Garage Kept
    Recent Oil Change

Air Conditioned (A/C)
    power windows
    power locks
    power mirrors
    tilt steering
    factory tint
    remote keyless entry
    rear wiper

Last fall 2008 I purchased a used 6.5' Western Uni-mount plow (snowplow) and use it to clear my driveway. I remove the plow kit and use the Cherokee as my daily driver. When removed the entire plow, pump and lift assembly are removed with 4 pins and a pair of harness plugs. Plow blade could use a new skin eventually but works well as it is. I upgraded the front springs to handle the plow, stock springs can be included if wanted. Also have a 2" equalizer hitch that I have not installed that is made for the XJ and is a direct bolt on affair. Currently the Jeep has a light duty hitch.

Jeep has some surface rust starting on the bottoms of the doors, front bumper and rockers but nothing bad. Floors are rock solid.

Not in a hurry to sell, want to buy a tractor with a loader for some landscape projects and trying to raise funds.

Email me above if you would like to know anything more... Tread Lightly!
    Asking: $5250
    email asudds at yahoo dot com