1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 Jeep Cherokee 5 Speed - $2000/BO

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowguy43, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Hey Guys,
    Bought this for my inlaws who backed out on it because they "can't afford" to repay me.

Here's the info:
    1999 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 5 Speed
    -215k Miles
    -Solid truck overall, the Rockers are a little rusty/in need of patching. Pair of Rockers on Ebay is $50-$60 (I saved the seller if interested, I may buy them and install if it doesn't sell soon).
    - New Front Rotors and Pads
    - New Starter
    - Recent Altenator - have receipt
    - New Driver Tail light - Original had a hole in it letting water in.
    - 2 Sets of tires/wheels - 1 set is bald, 1 set has plenty of tread (I just bought these used so it'd pass inspection) I can measure tread if interested.

The Bad:
    -Rockers as mentioned
    -Hatch sticks, pull handle and tap the hatch to the left of the handle and it pops open. Common issue, I just need to adjust the latch rod
    -Right rear door won't open - Rod fell off the handle, need to reinstall

The Jeep runs mint, no smoke on startup or while running. Shifts perfect and still has plenty of power. Great little Jeep for a winter beater, first car, or plow rig if you prefer. This is the AX15 5 Speed that is a tough little tranny.

Asking $2000 or best offer

2013-07-07 18.11.03.jpg

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

The Jeep has Sold, thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.