1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 Jeep cherokee 4x4 inl6 119,000 6.5'western

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NorthernSvc's, May 16, 2010.

1. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

1999 jeep cherokee, 119,000 miles, 4x4 inline 6cylinder, automatic transmission. comes wih 6.5' western unimount plow that was repainted last year.
    lots of work done to jeep last year, inlcuding wheel bearings, transfer case, radiator, batt and starter, alternator and much more smaller things. it is in great shape turns on a dime great for doing driveways, no longer doing residentials so i don't need it anymore. still has a lot of life left in it.
    $5,500.00 obo
    pictures at http://www.northernseasonalservices.com/stuffforsale.html
    callme at 847-3 21 -82 61 for questions, or e-mail me at roborr@northernseasonalservices.com
  2. NorthernSvc's

bump to top... don't miss this jeep great condition perfect for resi's.... i will consider lower offers.. e-mail me... it's taking up room that i need....
  3. DMAN950

DMAN950 Junior Member
    from CHICAGO

Still for sale? Actually looking for just a plow. Interested in seperating? Pics please
  4. NorthernSvc's

sorry all or nothing, not desperate to get rid of it, plan on replacing it if sold...