1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 ford f450 7.3 diesel dump/plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bossplowguy, May 24, 2010.

1. bossplowguy

bossplowguy Senior Member

I have for sale my 1999 ford f450 powerstroke diesel dump. Has central hydraulics 9' dump and a 9' uni-mount pro plow. Truck is in excellant shape and only has 77k miles on it. It is GOING to need tires soon 16,250 obo I do have more pics if needed just pm me your email addy

unimount.jpg

f4500.jpg

2. bossplowguy

and yes someone put 6.0 badges on it, but it DOES NOT have a 6.0. It is the 7.3

3. bossplowguy

no one? how about $15,000

4. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

is that 4wd or 2wd?

5. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

are you serious ? 4x4 See the cut outs for the locking hubs in the front, I guess your not a ford guy...

6. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

yeah I'm serious. When I list a truck that's 4wd I put 4wd. Lots of people would list a 2wd truck on here w/ a plow intentionally NOT putting whether it's 4wd or 2wd only to let someone not ask the obvious and drive 5 hrs to find out it's 2wd. Sorry for asking the obvious.

7. tastebeer

tastebeer Member

Is this truck auto or 6spd manual tranny? Do you have any more pics you can send? How much rust on undercarriage?

8. bossplowguy

Yes, truck is 4x4 automatic. Also has plumbing to the back for a salter

9. bossplowguy

It has some rust, not gonna lie, it is a 99. The guy I bought it from undercoated the hell out of it, but the coating is coming off in some spots

10. bossplowguy

pm me your email if you want pics...for some reason i cant get them to upload on here. Thanks!

11. bossplowguy

truck is sold