1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 Ford F250 Diesel 4x4 Super Duty, Boss Plow, Salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cosgo, Oct 2, 2014.

1. cosgo

cosgo Member

1999 Ford F250 Super Duty 4X4 Extended Cab
    Original Nevada truck. NO RUST ANYWHERE!
    Recent work (under 3,000 miles):
    Brakes, upper and lower MOOG grease-able ball joints, rebuilt front hubs, steering gearbox, new LED headlights, tail lights, 3rd brake light, and under tailgate RECON light with reverse, spray in bedliner, diamond plate bed rail and tailgate caps.

Truck has 2 sets of tires (one set is so/so, the other is excellent tread)
    Tinted windows
    Frame painted
    No spliced wires anywhere, all stock
    No motor work, all stock
    Nearly perfect interior 9.5/10 - clean, no cracks, minimal wear, smells great (non smoker)
    Adult driven, runs absolutely great.

I have owned this truck 3 years. It turns heads everywhere. It is a pleasure to drive. I did plow with it for 2 seasons and it did GREAT.

The only items on this truck worth mentioning that are not perfect are: shifter knob has a crack in plastic. I just taped it up and it works fine. Theres a couple small chips in the windshield. They were there when I got it, and have not grown or spread. Occasionally, at idle, the steering is stiff. If the truck isn't sold in a week or so, I'm replacing the steering pump (under $100).

You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner, 99 This is a truck that will impress. Come see it in person, drive it, inspect it. You will NOT be disappointed.

3 season old Boss 8'6" straight blade. Fresh fluid, no leaks, put away properly every season.

Stainless steel v-box. 2 seasons on 10.5 B&S engine, and new clutch. Bearings are all good, gearbox good, nice controller, LED backup lights, all chains in good shape, very reliable.

$17500.00 for the whole lot. Turn key, needs nothing, make money tomorrow (if it snows tomorrow... otherwise, just drive around and look good!)

Call or text 708-six92-352nine

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  2. cosgo

cosgo Member

3. cosgo

cosgo Member

4. Jguck25

Jguck25 Senior Member

That looks like a great and immaculate truck!

BUT it is from the Ninties with almost a quarter million miles on it, you may have better luck selling it if it was priced a bit lower..
  5. cosgo

cosgo Member

Thanks. It IS a really nice truck. They hold their value very well. I'm in no hurry to sell. And it's not like I owe any money on any of it. Worst case, I'll use it for my personal driveway.
  6. cosgo

cosgo Member

Truck SOLD!!

Still available:

9' Boss straight blade

8'6" Boss straight blade

Stainless Steel Highway V-Box salter
  7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Damn I should've listed mine here. It was a 2001 x cab 7.3 4x4 with 180k, not as clean but I was tickled to get $4k for it with a Blizzard truckside.
  8. jtc1227

jtc1227 Junior Member

How much are you asking for the plows cosgo? Any pics of them other than what's in the ad?
  9. cosgo

cosgo Member

I can take more pics today. Looking for around low 3's for each plow
  10. cosgo

cosgo Member

I have a ford truck side, a dodge truck side, and a Chevy 4500/5500 truck side
  11. SIR

SIR Junior Member

what year and brand plow is the dodge truck side for?
  12. cosgo

cosgo Member

Everything is sold except for the truck side mounts. I have boss plow mounts that came off of a 1999 Ford F250, 2008 Dodge ram 3500, and a 2009 Chevy 4500/5500. Open to offers on all three mounts.