1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 Ford F-250 w/Boss 8'-2" V Plow in CA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by timm9, Jun 18, 2008.

1. timm9

timm9 Senior Member

2. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

DROOL.

Nice truck, Its a 7.3 right? and 4WD? thats the only 2 things not listed that are improtant.

3. timm9

timm9 Senior Member

stroker79,

Sorry about that. Thank you for the constructive criticism. Yes it is a 4x4 but it is gas, not diesel. I forget that in other areas, people actually plow with two wheel drives. We live in the Sierra’s and every vehicle we own (9) are 4x4 except one….

4. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

NP, yeah the sierras are beautiful! I have driven through a few times and I never felt any more insignificant in my life.

Even though its gas, it should sell quickly, it looks like its in great condition.

Just noticed too, you been a member for quite some time!!

5. timm9

timm9 Senior Member

storker79,

Thanks for the kind words...:)

I don't know about other places but diesel here is $5.28 a gallon. Gas is running from $4.49 for the cheap stuff, and $4.69 for the high octane. Lately I have been wondering if I'd be better off with all gas versus diesel.

6. timm9

timm9 Senior Member

Sold

Thanks to everyone that looked.

The Truck & Plow are SOLD!

I still have the Boss 8-2 V