1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 ford f-250 psd

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by meyer22288, Oct 12, 2009.

1. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

i have a 1999 ford f-250xl 4x4 ext cab long bed for sale. truck has just under 148,000 miles and is one of the cleanest 99's you will find. truck has a new auto trans from a real trans shop not a ford dealer. brand new alternator. truck has a very clean utility body. its a basic truck very well maintained and it shows. everything on the truck works as it should. this is the 7.3l powerstroke of course. truck is bone stock no performance mods and never beat up. i have a price in mind but am not going to post it please pm me for price. if the pics dont work i will have pics up tomarrow. feel free to post any questions but please dont give me a hard time like a lot of other people trying to sell trucks on here get.

truck can be seen here till tomarrow when i get better pics. its the white f-250 with the utility box. pic is from last winter.http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=76037
  2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

here they are

99 f-250 pic 2.jpg

99 f-250 pic 3.jpg

99 f-250.jpg
  3. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

bump to the top for the best truck for sale on this website. for the price im asking you wont find another even close.
  4. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

sorry to derail your sale thread but that bed is awesome. where would i get something like that and do they make it in a 6.5ft box?
  5. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

So you are asking $5000?
  6. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

where in NY?
  7. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

i bought the truck used a year and a half ago and it came with this bed. im sure you can order one like it from most anywhere they sell truck bodys. ive only seen 8ft but they may make one in 6.5ft.

for 5,000 i would keep it. this truck is clean makes my 2000 and 2004 look like rust buckets. if you saw it in person i think you would understand.

truck is in wingdale which is next to pawling and dover.

im only selling to buy another plow truck and a v box spreader. i dont have the heart to plow and sand with this one.
  8. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

Confused, you don't know what you want for it?