1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 F550 7.3L Diesel low miles - new bed & PLow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PerfiCut Inc., Nov 2, 2012.

1. PerfiCut Inc.

PerfiCut Inc. Senior Member
    from Eastern

Ready to work. You can easily make a log of money with this truck through the winter months.

1999 F550 4x4 Auto 71k miles, new HD Transmission with cooler, New Tires, Brakes, New $7,000 bed with fold down sides and tarp cover. Electric/hydraulic lift. XLT package, Vinyl bench seat with vinyl flooring for easy clean. AM/MF Radio, Heat/AC all work. Includes DOT safety kit, triangles, flares, fire extinguisher. Truck runs perfectly!!! Nothing more need be said.

Graphics are 3M Vinyl, new pain (black), plow is being sold separately and may or may not be available if you chose to buy the truck. If it is, the plow is 1.5 years old, been used maybe 4 times. Works perfect.

The truck also has hideaway strobes in the front and rear lights. I have additional strobes, and light bars on site if you want to pick through the stack when you come. (At this time i am not interested in listing the strobes and that separately so don't bother asking)

This truck is a great truck! We shopped around long and hard when we purchased it and traveled 200+ miles to get it. It will last you a long time and make you a lot of money. You can easily spend 60k on a new truck, or less then half that for one that will last just as long.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS I have more pictures if you are interested, email me, and I will send them.

I'll take $25k for the truck and $29k as you see it with the plow.

All located in the 20106 zip code.

Rob
    443-220-5745
    ivpush33@gmail.com

Please, only serious inquiries. I hate wasting my time with tire kickers.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Wow good luck