1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 F450 Dump Diesel with 9' Fisher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Emerscape, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Emerscape

Emerscape Member

Unfortunately I am selling my 1999 Ford F450 Dump truck with 70k miles on it due to a change in careers. I have taken a job in Boston and no longer in the landscape world. The truck has a 7.3 liter Powerstroke diesel, automatic transmission, 9 ft mason dump, 4x4. It also comes with a 9' fisher plow. GVWR on a F450 is 15k lbs. The truck is in excellent shape and the engine is always let idle to let the turbo cool down before shutting down. The truck needs a new alternator and at the most a set of brake pads in the front. Please take a look at my pictures. http://boston.craigslist.org/car/114375955.html I am asking $23k but will consider all serious offers. I am located approximately 30 mins south of Boston.

2. MOW ME OVER

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

Well I dont know weather to say that it sucks your getting out of the business or congradulations on the new job. Good luck selling the truck though.

3. fortydegnorth

fortydegnorth Senior Member

I no that this has nothing to do with the plowsite, but I noticed you have a lesco sprayer for sale on the link. If you still have it could you email some details and maybe some pics to fortydegnorth@yahoo.com.

4. Emerscape

Emerscape Member

Forty... I will send you some pictures and information as soon as I get a minute to sit down and get them together.

As for the truck I have come to the decision that I can not afford to have two trucks sitting around so both are being brought to the dealership this saturday and being traded in. Im gonna really miss plowing but with my new job I am too busy and I need money so I can support my girlfriend through law school. The way I look at it though in three years she can buy me a brand new f350 diesel with all the money she will be making as a lawyer. Thanks for all the help and good luck to all of you with your plow season this winter. Ill be praying for snow

5. plowrat

plowrat Junior Member

Peter,

You should of sold me the truck before I went to Maine.

6. Emerscape

Emerscape Member

still want to buy it ?

7. plowrat

plowrat Junior Member

Little late now, I got one sitting in my driveway.

8. Razorman

Razorman Senior Member

do you still have the truck for sale or not?

9. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Come on, Paul... Buy the damn truck!!! LOL

10. Razorman

Razorman Senior Member

Dont know if its still for sale or not, if i buy it will you go get it for me and deliver it to my house

11. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Only if your wife greets me at your door with a beer and wearing nothing but the clothes god gave her ;-)