1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 F450 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jkiser96, Oct 14, 2016.

1. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I am selling a 99 F450 4x4, 7.3, auto, 166k, 9' flatbed with rigid work lights as we as When strobes on the headache rack. As far as I know, the truck has never had a plow on it, I am the 2nd owner. Tires are 75% this truck is SOLID. I bought it with intention of putting a plow on it but never did, I used it to pull my equipment around to jobs.
    If interested, 317-714-7775
    I can't get the pics to upload but I can text them if you are interested.

2. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

I'll start the bidding at $10!

3. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Raise it to 20!

4. 98Chevy2500

98Chevy2500 Senior Member

5. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

It looks nice and clean?! I love the color?!

6. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Since I can't figure out how to resize on my iPad, the truck is my profile pic.

7. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

A price might help

8. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

Op, Please don't take this the wrong way, If you truly want to sell the truck post a price. These guys aren't going to be serious without a price. If your scared to put a price you appear to be asking to much money. Good Luck.

9. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I am asking $10,000. I thought the price was in the ad. I am running on little sleep for the past week. Sorry guys

FredG likes this.