1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 F350 Diesel Supercab

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Flipper, May 9, 2008.

1. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I have been looking for a fullsize extracab for a while now. I did not want anything new, just been looking for a good deal as the Tacoma was getting a bit tight with the kids in it.

I found one I am probably buying tomorrow. Supercab shortbed 4x4 350, 7.3 diesel, auto, all power, A/C. Otherwise stock except for a billet grille that was added. Never plowed.

Its has 125k but the seller and my mutual friend tells me it was all commuting miles and only towed his boat in to the marina in the spring and home in the fall.

Body is perfect, no dents or scratches, bed looks unused, maybe it hauled a Christmas tree. Interior is spotless as well. This truck is clean.

Bluebook retail is 14-15,000 private party is 12-13,000. I have made an offer of 10,000 and because of the price of diesel he is ready to let it go for that.

I think it will work out well. I will probably still use the Tacoma when by myself but now have something with a bit more room as well as being able to tow bigger loads without tying up my 550 all the time. It will probably get a Fisher V and Snoway 6ft electric. Plus my wife will be happy I am not taking her Pathfinder all the time.

I will take a picture if I pick it up.
  2. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

congrats man just broke in keep us posted
  3. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Well I picker her up today. I will post some pictures up later.

The one thing wrong with it is the power locks. The alarm and the drivers side will not work the locks. The passenger switch will only lock. Therefore I know the lock motors are good. Any known problems with the lock switches, is there a relay to look for? Any help would be appreciated.