1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 f350 box truck-For sale of trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ProEnterprises, Jan 27, 2010.

1. ProEnterprises

ProEnterprises Senior Member
    from CT

1999 F350 box truck
    5.4 v8
    70k miles
    Auto.
    XL trim
    12' box
    Landscape ramps and Tommy Gate 2000lb lift.

Runs good, couple small issue, but you can drive it away today!

Looking to sell for $6,000.00 obo or trade for truck with plow.

This is a great truck, I just need another plow truck.

Open to all considerations.

b.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

Is the truck set up insdie for mowing(racks etc?) Do you have pics of the gate set up?

3. ProEnterprises

from CT

Yes, the inside is set up for mowing. It does have trimmer racks one one side (holds 3) and blower racks on the other side (holds 2). I can get some pics of the ramps later on today, but it is just two folding iron wrought ramps, each about 1 foot wide. The fold right up against the truck for storage, they are very handy.

4. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

what are the issues mentioned?

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

can you get bigger pics as well??? the ones you provided are like a inch big....

6. ProEnterprises

from CT

I will try to get some bigger pictures soon, but those should at least give you a general idea. If you are really interested, just let me know and you can come look at it and drive it for yourself.

The issues are: will probably need tires in the next year or so, they are not horrible, but could be replaced. It was just never a big deal to me since I don't drive it in the snow. The other issue is that the dashboard gagues dont wory, the cluster is shorted out. I never really cared about this since it was a work truck.

All in all, this is a solid truck that never let me down. Like I said, if you are really interested, just make an appointment with me and see it for yourself.

Austin (203) 417-7109

7. ProEnterprises

from CT

Anyone...I would like this thing gone!

8. ProEnterprises

from CT

bump...............

9. ProEnterprises

from CT

Anyone........

10. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

bigger pics??

11. ProEnterprises

from CT

Goldpro, you live 15 minutes away from me. Why don't you just take a ride and see it for yourself. I am sure you have the time, its not snowing.

Call or text me: (203) 417-7109