1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 f350 8ft fisher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JET enterprises, Jan 11, 2007.

1. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

NOO dude!!??

Last edited: Jan 11, 2007
  3. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

16,500 for a base 350 no way dude your way to high i have a 2500 hd with curtis loaded with 82k on it

4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry to say if that's not a diesel your about 4 k too high on price at least to what they are around here!

5. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Might want to hold onto it for a few more days Jet.

6. hemisareslow

hemisareslow Member

I would be interested in the headlight and taillight strobes if you would be willing to seperate them

7. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

That Blows....

Always time to get another down the road....
    If your serious about selling your truck you may want to check Kelly Blue Book "Private Party" price on that..I did a quick look up with plow.mileage,options that where factory listed and you should take a look. http://www.kbb.com/ It is a good place to start and I found things to sell for a little less.
    Best of luck in your new ventures...

8. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Sorry Jet, but you are way high priced. For that kind of money you can get a newer and cleaner truck. Better check book value on your truck. Good luck selling it tho.

9. JET enterprises

i know im high.. its high for a reason. i did look at kbb before all thanks oshkosh
    tim hopefully by doing this it will be a blizzard this weekend

10. JET enterprises

thanks for the offer but im keeping everything together

i dont have to explain why i made it high i know it is though and i know i wont be getting it but thanks for the help guys

11. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Um... I think that's the only way you'll get an offer, unless you find someone ONLINE who happens to NOT look up the value.

12. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

John if you sell the truck what you going to do with the driveways? Looking for someone to take them over? Let me know.

13. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

I mean is it and xlt package gasser or diesel that makes all the diffrence

14. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds like...

He knows it high. I think he has a plan......Working some sort of angle...

15. JET enterprises

no need to be an ass

16. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Not being an ass, but rather stating the obvious. Give me a little credit for knowing about sales and business and I won't think you're ignorant by the posts you make

To further explain my earlier position, yes you do have to tell people how you came to that number if you want to sell it. Not starting a war over this, but you have to know how it is

17. JET enterprises

i did it that way so i dont get stiffed.. if i say make an offer ppl will bid 10000 when i need a certain amount to pay it off then have enough money to get another car.. if i said a number lower than i want no one is going to offer what i want-- i said it high so that if someone makes an offer it may be around what im looking for.. no offense to any of you ive been here for over a year and a half and i value all of your opinions and i do know that no matter how much some1 asks for a vehicle even if it is as off as mine someone will say your asking way too much.. im not selling my truck to get rid of it im selling it becuase i have no money simple as that i cant sell it just so i can pay off the loan becuase i dont have money to buy a vehicle.. ive added things to the truck, ive kept it in good condition, i have maintained it with new brakes, oil change, a battery, an alternator all that stuff. If soon i make money with snow the price will drop becuase i will have money.. i hope this explains it and sorry for not wanting to say how i have no money and will not take out a loan to buy a new vehicle because im going to school.. if you dont care to read everything i just said-- im selling my truck

18. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I'm not going to give you crap. What engine does it have? Just curious.

19. JET enterprises

5.4 v8 "triton" lol

20. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

OK, thanks. I am looking for someone that has custom exhaust on a V10 to see how it sounds. Good luck with your sale. Hope you get every last penny for it!