1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 F250 w/Ultra mount 8' plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bsmitty, Sep 29, 2014.

1. bsmitty

bsmitty Member
    from Chicago

The body is rough. It has rust, dents and scratches. It is a great running truck and very powerful. It has the V10 and I have plowed with it for the last three years with little to no problems. I had a complete tune up on it last fall with all new coils and plugs. It has about 61,000 miles on it. The windshield wipers don’t work. Not sure if it is a fuse or relay. I didn’t have time to look at it. The tires are like new but it will probably need front brakes before winter. It is a great plow truck and it has served its purpose for me. It’s not the prettiest but it got the job done. $8500.00 obo.

IMG00039-20111012-1714_crop.jpg

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Tool box, rack and light go with truck?

Decals?

Plow?

Truckside? If so, what type?

Is that a early build 99?

3. bsmitty

bsmitty Member
    from Chicago

I'm not sure if it is an early 1999. It has an 8' Western Ultra Mount that comes with it. There is no light on it anymore and the tool box and back rack would come with the truck.

4. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

5. bsmitty

bsmitty Member
    from Chicago

Need to sell. It's a good reliable truck. Just needs some TLC. All reasonable offers considered.

6. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Interested in truck. Don't need the plow. Would you sell without the plowside?

7. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Funny how these things go around... This was my truck a few years ago and it was good to me. Had exhaust bolts done when it was mine. Good luck with the sale

[​IMG]
    For Sale! by affekonig2000, on Flickr

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  8. bsmitty

bsmitty Member
    from Chicago

It has been a really good truck for me. Just upgraded to a new one. That's the only reason I'm selling it.

9. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Where are u located in Chicago? Would u sell without plow?

10. bsmitty

bsmitty Member
    from Chicago

I would consider it. I would prefer to sell as a package. I am located by O'Hare. If you have a number in mind PM me.