1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 F250 super duty w/7.5' Boss for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tgs4hire, Jan 13, 2006.

1. tgs4hire

tgs4hire Junior Member

I have a 1999 F250 super duty crew cab, 7.3 liter diesel, 4x4 with a 1 year old Boss 7.5' blade on it. The truck is clean and has a cap on the bed, trailer brakes, husky floor mats, seat covers, power windows and locks, AM/FM Cassette and CD. I put a new transmission in it last year as well as front axles, manual locking hubs and brakes. Runs great. 185,000 miles. $18,500 Call or e-mail for pics.

2. mr.plow 2

mr.plow 2 Member

must be a great truck for 18,500 !!!!!!!!!!!!! you can get a new one for 22,000 in my neck of the woods good luck
  3. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Sure you can get a new one for $22K but does it have a plow on it already along with all the extra added goodies like a cap, mats, trailer brakes, seat covers, etc.?

I do agree with you though. It is a little high. Kelly Blue Book lists this truck (assuming it is an XLT) in GOOD condition as being worth $14,710.

"Good" condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. There should be little or no rust on this vehicle. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail. Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.
  4. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

I wanna know where i can buy a brand new ford 4x4 diesel crew cab s.d. for only $22,000
  5. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

The price does seem high! Around here you can buy similar trucks with a plow on them for between $14,000-$16,000 with that kind of miles in nice shape with the leather, topper, & all there is a dealer in town with one that has 170,000 & a Newer western ultra mount V-plow and they are asking 16,895