1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 F-250 Light Switch wiring diagram

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by jcmjclem, Nov 28, 2004.

1. jcmjclem

jcmjclem Junior Member

I have a 1999 Ford F250 and I am looking for the light switch diagram. I don't want to go through the AG of testing all of the wires. Any help would be appreciated. :drinkup: :drinkup:

2. ace911emt

ace911emt Member

wires

I will get the diagram off our system on monday. e-mail me at ace911emt@yahoo.com and I will forward the attchment dont probe the wires on the new cars and trucks you could end up buying a computer...

3. proshare

proshare Member

If you still need the diagrams, I put a few up for you here:

http://www.proshare.us/99F250/

I have 1960-2004 repair info for most domestic/imports made, so if your needing documented repair info please ask :)

4. computerguy

computerguy Member

99 F150

I have a 99 F150. Would love to see the wiring info. I am going to be putting on a spreader in the next week or so. I am just in the middle of doing strobes right now.

5. proshare

proshare Member

6. jcmjclem

jcmjclem Junior Member

Thanks proshare! I was able to get a copy from my local dealer after all! I still appreciate the info! :drinkup: :drinkup:

7. proshare

proshare Member

Your Welcome jcmjclem :waving: