1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 F-250 4X4 7'6" Ultramount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EvenCutLawnCare, Dec 17, 2010.

1. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

Thinking of selling my F250 and getting another diesel. Its a 1999 has the 5.4L Triton with less than 108,000 miles and auto tranny. Its a reg cag long bed with the normal work truck interior (manual locks and windows and rubber floor) Seat has a large damaged spot on the drivers side edge but thats on my list to fix this week. The body is in decent shape with no rust, it does have some damage on the rear quarters and typical work truck dings. It has my company logos but I can remove them. Plow is a 7'6" Western Ultramount thats in great shape. Also have a large black weatherguard box that could be included.Can help with delivery, I enjoy a good road trip! Not really sure where to start on price....

f250 plow truck 001.jpg

f250 plow truck 006.jpg

f250 plow truck 008.jpg

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  2. CleanCut1

CleanCut1 Junior Member
    from SE MO

When you get a starting price let me know.......

3. EvenCutLawnCare

Tried to send ya a PM buy no luck there. Im thinking somewhere around $8500. If you have anny questions feel free to give me a call @ 417-293-7058. Where ya located at?

Also, I have a SnowEx VeePro 8000 I may be upgrading as well. I'd make someone a heck of a deal on the pair!

4. EvenCutLawnCare

5. CleanCut1

CleanCut1 Junior Member
    from SE MO

Alright. I am located in Cape Girardeau, MO. Let me do some looking, might be a little high.

6. EvenCutLawnCare

It may be....Just a starting point. But it is a 100,000 mile truck with a ultra mount. not sure how much cheaper they get....Make me an offer and we'll go from there

7. CleanCut1

CleanCut1 Junior Member
    from SE MO

I am looking to spend about $7000

8. EvenCutLawnCare

Got anything to trade?

9. tom5301

tom5301 Member

What are you looking for to trade snow stuff or mowing stuff i have a exmark rider and a stainless salt spreader

10. EvenCutLawnCare

Not really looking for much trading, just thought it might make up some difference on what he wants to spend.

What is the stainless spreader?

11. CleanCut1

CleanCut1 Junior Member
    from SE MO

I have a western tornado I might be willing to trade.

12. tom5301

tom5301 Member

air flow with a long spout

13. EvenCutLawnCare

Okay might be interested in either one. Send me some pics and what kind of trade you are thinking. PM or send them to evencutlawncare@yahoo.com can also text to 417-293-7058

14. EvenCutLawnCare

Christmas Bump!

15. EvenCutLawnCare

Nobody need a good plow truck???

Detailing it this weekend and probably gonna put it on Ebay if nobody on here is interested....

16. WRLS

WRLS Junior Member
    from OHIO

If interested in selling truck without plow email price to wrls9@aol.com.
    Thanks

17. 11 Mini Ditkas

11 Mini Ditkas Junior Member
    from Midwest

If the truck is still available, I'm interested in it, including the spreader. Please email tom@able-concrete.com.

Thanks,
    Tom

18. EvenCutLawnCare

Email sent. Truck is still for sale... Lots of offers just no money in hand yet

19. turfquip

turfquip PlowSite.com Veteran

pm sent...

20. EvenCutLawnCare

PM sent back to ya