1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 QC SB with VX95 Snowdogg $6500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowguy43, Oct 12, 2012.

1. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Truck has 120k miles, interior is in great shape, engines runs beautifully is a Quad Cab Short Bed style. 4x4, Automatic, PW, PL, Cruise, AC, CD, Leather. Has electronic trailer brake controller as well.

Black with Black leather interior, Sport Package, in overall great shape. Frame is near mint with very little surface rust at all. Transmission is strong and shifts like it has been previously rebuilt with a shift kit (firm solid shifts). I do not know for sure if its been rebuilt but it hasn't given me one single problem nor ever gotten hot - 47RE trans.

Recent Sticker, and Recent Repairs/Upgrades below:
    -New Thermostate- old one was stuck open, didn't allow truck to warm up
    -New Upper Radiator hose - old one wouldn't come off thermostat housing
    -New Belt
    -New Power Steering Pump
    -New Borgeson Upgraded Steering Box
    -New Tie Rod
    -New Pitman Arm
    -New Wheel bearings/Hubs
    -New Front Rotors
    -New Pads
    -New Front Coils - progressive rate
    -New Front Shocks
    -New Moog Track Bar (to go on)
    -New Big D Steering box brace (to go on)
    -New Plugs
    -New Tires (Nearly $1,000) Goodyear Wrangler Authority's on 17" wheels from 2004 Ram 2500

For $6500 you will also get a 2012 Buyers Snowdogg 9'6" Stainless V Plow. This plow alone cost me over $4000

Truck is a V10, tons of power. Just listing to buy a diesel. if it doesn't sell I'll make money with it this winter :)

2. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Where are you located. Can't see on my phone

3. abbottfarm

abbottfarm Senior Member
    from Maine

His info says he is Otisfield Maine.

4. plowguy43

Yes in Maine. Can meet in NH & Mass and have ways to transport as well.

5. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

6. plowguy43

Will do, also just fixed the door bottoms.

7. plowguy43

Sorry I haven't taken pictures this weekend I got busy with kids sports and the only spare time I had I was working on my mustang (pulling the engine for a swap). Here are some pics of the truck, hasn't changed much.

Door bottoms were recently redone, and there is no cap.

Picture 476.jpg

ram2500.jpg

ram25003.jpg