1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 Bobcat 873 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Do It All Do It Right, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

I have a bobcat 873 for sale with 2250 hours on the machine. The machine starts on the coldest days. No leaks that i am aware of its had an oil change a month or so ago. Just put 2 new tires on the machine in september. New fuel pump, alternator last summer was replaced. l am looking to get $13000 for the machine. i also have a vinyl cab for the winter months, kwick way snow dozer blade and grapple bucket avaliable. shoot me a text for a picture or more info 313-729-3044 Andy. or email me jmkr02@yahoo.com

11-36F18152-112597-960.jpg

2. Do It All Do It Right

open to reasonable offers

3. Do It All Do It Right

Need to move it price reduced first 11K takes it new tires in the rear 2 weeks ago (not in picture)

Bobcat-873-Front.jpg

4. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Would you sell

the grapple bucket separate?

5. Do It All Do It Right

The grapple bucket would be separate at 10k For 13K I'll include the grapple bucket, forks, regular bucket, blade, and the snow cab cover.

6. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Could I just buy the

grapple bucket? I am in the market for one, and if yes, what are you asking for it.

7. Do It All Do It Right