1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 3500 4x4 Dump w/Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Rgory, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Rgory

Rgory Member

The boss is getting ready to sell his 1999 3500 Dodge V10 4x4 Dump truck.
    I believe that there is a 2 yd dump body on it? And a 8' Western Uni Pro Plow. It is white with a green dump bed. 59k Miles on the powerful 8.0 V-10 Motor. Manual Locks/Windows vinyl interior.

He is in the process of shopping around for a new dump so if anyone is interested please email me at SlyryL6@aol.com

I will try to get some pics next time I am home.
  2. Rgory

Rgory Member

Hey guys, I know this season hasnt been that great. But if anyone is interested in picking up a workhorse before the summer season the asking price is 15,800 I am sorry I dont have pictures, but if you are around chicago email me at SlyryL6@aol.com and I can get an appointment set up to see the truck.

If there doesnt seem to be any interest the truck is probabbly going to be traded in at the end of the week .

3. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

its basically a work truck ac or no
  4. Rgory

Rgory Member

A/C I believe so, But not sure, let me check

5. Rgory

Rgory Member

F/S 1999 Dodge 3500 Dump & Plow 4x4

Ok guys,

Still got the dump truck. you can take a look at the following link for detailed pics (its of the ended e-bay auction that didnt result in a sale)

15,800 is the starting price, if you are seriously interested in a new dump truck that will give you lots of great service PM or email me and I can set you up to take a look/drive the truck and we can discuss price from there.

Its a great truck guys, its going to go one way or another.

6. Rgory

Rgory Member

Bump Bump

P.S. This truck HAS TO GO

If anyone is remotely interested make a reasonable offer. Trucks that are older and have a lot more miles are going for a lot more than this... The truck is like a rock- just have to make some room for the new dump to join the fleet.

If you are remotely interested and want to make a reasonable offer PM me or Email me SlyryL6@aol.com

Take a look at the pictures from the ebay listing...
    A little wash and away you go